Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thinner, Lighter Kindle 2 Wows Frequent Readers

Are you overwhelmed with the amount of paper you carry around just to keep up? I was. If you currently slog around pounds of books, reports and magazines, the Kindle 2 will rock your world.

The svelte new Kindle 2 is lighter, thinner, and faster than its predecessor. This is great news for frequent readers.

The Kindle 2 is wireless. Download an entire book in under 60 seconds. There are over 230,000 titles ready for download. Access over 1,000 blogs.

Just slip the Kindle 2 into your bag and go. It only weighs 10 ounces - about the same as a single magazine or newspaper.

The Kindle 2 screen has the look of print type. The advantage is you can store hundreds of books and magazines and always have the material you need with you. You can even copy your own reports and other PDF files onto the Kindle. Beats carrying an armload of books, magazines, and reports everywhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. By the way add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 210 pounds on every site. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes were around 340 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?